Andy Sartori invests in and provides deep operational support to early stage startups.
Portfolio companies receive money, and access Andy's incubation program where they receive mentorship, and office/facility access in Sacramento, CA.
Providing mentorship and expertise to strengthen portfolio companies in key areas:
1. Web Development and Dev Ops
- Access to proprietary SaaS modules for CRM, shipping label interface, customer dashboard...
- Online payment processing
- Security and PCI compliance
- Subscription automation software
2. Product Fulfillment
- Discounted UPS shipping rates.
- Everything for product packaging including cardboard boxes, custom moldings, retail displays.
- Order picking & pulling, material handling equipment.
3. Customer Acquisiton
- Review of the sales funnel at all stages of the customer journey.
- Paid ads: Google, Bing, Facebook
- Google Analytics and Tag manager.
- UX Design and Conversion Rate Optimization.
What does Andy look for when investing in a startup?
Andy invests in a small number of businesses that aspire to lead their markets. Founders come to us at a very specific stage of growth. They've discovered the secret sauce. They're growing rapidly. Then, there's an inflection point when more complex growth challenges - or opportunities - emerge.
Market size of $1 Billion+
To have any hopes towards growing into a public company there should be a substantial market opportunity. Show us your aspirations for greatness and passion to win. We’ll help you level up.