Andy Sartori invests in early stage US based food and eCommerce startups.
Portfolio companies receive money, and access to Andy's ten thousand square foot facility, his network and his website/digital core competencies.
Andy's objective is to partner with daring entrepreneurs to build market leading companies - the kind that fuel a healthy economy and create long term, sustainable value for investors.
How Andy helps portfolio companies
Leveraging his role as founder and managing partner at MealPro.com Andy gives smaller companies access to systems, knowledge and people that only a much larger company can afford. See how Andy's operational sophistican makes him a strategic angel investor for your venture:
Fulfillment Center Access
- Instant access to our California fulfillment facility from where we ship boxes nationwide daily.
- Receiving, dry storage, cold storage, pick & pack, shipping and tracking.
Digital Marketing Support
- Review of the sales funnel at all stages of the customer journey
- Paid ads: Google, Bing, Facebook
- Google Analytics and Tag manager
- UX Design and Conversion Rate Optimization
Web Design Optimization
- Access to proprietary SaaS modules for CRM, shipping label interface, customer dashboard...
- Online payment processing
- Security and PCI compliance
- Subscription automation software
Discounted Shipping Rates
Save money with enterprise level domestic and international shipping rates.
All the logistics that go along with e-Commerce. Everything for product packaging including cardboard boxes, custom moldings, retail displays.
Culinary Center Access
Everything for product packaging including cardboard boxes, custom moldings, retail displays.
The unique blend of capital and operational support accelerates the growth of ventures we partner with.
During the first phase of the investment, the portfolio companies are strengthened with competences and resources in key functions.
As time goes on, the company developes it's own abilities, so that the ’nestling’ will be ready to fly on its own wings when the time come. This is the ’plug-in / plug-out’ process.
The objective is to invest in and build the next generation of eCommerce companies - creating long-term, sustainable value for investors.